I have gotten totally lost in these last few weeks for summer – trying to soak up as much of it as I can. We saw leaves changing today on our hike, can you believe it? LEAVES CHANGING. Last time I checked, it’s still August. Otherwise I’ve been lost in summer longer than I thought.
1. Seeing red everywhere lately. Here’s a little pop of poppy.
2 & 3. Finally made it up to Rocky Mountain National Park. More on that to come, for sure, but it was a lovely time. And I love this guy.
4. Those moments when it rains and is sunny at the same time. Pure magic.
5. Raindrops on daisies. Do you see a rain theme happening here? It’s been excellent. Fire danger down to moderate!
6. Husband knows the way to my heart. Giant cookie sandwiches, obviously.
7. Took a way-too-fast trip to the Windy City to see my family and work a bit (a lot). Greatest skyline.
8. See work reference above. A different kind of camera than I usually use – it was an adventure to say the least!
(Find me on instagram : @bellatheball)