The holidays have flown by yet again! Still trying to get back into the swing of things, and wind down from the go-go-go that December always seems to bring with it.
1. We flew to Phoenix for Christmas and I saw the most lovely sunset from a plane that I may have ever seen. It made me crave orange sherbert like no one’s business.
2. A Christmas with palm trees is a weird Christmas indeed. Wish it was warmer though, that is why people come to Arizona in the winter, right?
3. We ate In-N-Out.
4. Twice. We only get it a few times a year, alright? Second time was in my NYE sequins, naturally.
5. What would a trip to Arizona be without a ton of sunset photos?
6. The cutest Christmas present ever, for Cory’s dad – also featured here this week in all her adorableness.
7. A drive up to Show Low and past this quirky old house, one of Cory’s childhood landmarks.
8. Ok, yes, one more photo of a sunset. Bear with me and blame Arizona. You just can’t help it.
Hope you are off to a great start this year! Happy first weekend of 2013!