We have family in town this weekend, so we’ve been busy playing tourist in Colorado Springs. So great when you live far away to have your family close by for a while. Thankful!
1. Broke my 5k record at the Jack Quinn’s run this past Tuesday. Pretty proud.
2. Frozen yogurt dates make my life.
3. Can you tell I’m food-motivated? Also, if you’ve never had a pizookie, get on that pronto!
4. This is our evening walking trail, post Waldo Canyon fire. Actually – it’s already started to grow back (ever so slightly) and that makes me crazy happy.
5. Cotton candy sky. Love.
6. Leopard pants on super sale. They make any day the most exciting day ever.
7. It was Cow Appreciation day. I’ll do most anything for free Chick-Fil-A.
8. Colorado has some stunningly tasty peaches. Shocking. Farmer’s markets are one of the highlights of summer.
(Find me on instagram : @bellatheball)