Oh, September! You are dear to me.
1. I’m thankful for legs that will take me on beautiful hikes – even if they are totally insane and hot and I have a cold.
2. I’m thankful for my crazy job – even though it can get mundane (what job doesn’t) there are some exciting moments. Like this one, our first shoot on the fancy new set.
3.I’m thankful for an awesome piano teacher and the time to catch up on some backlogged lessons – even though I was majorly distracted by his awesome aspen wallpaper.
4. I’m thankful that my stand-off-ish cat had a moment of compassion and snuggled with me all afternoon. No small miracle.
5. I’m thankful for visits from far-away friends and french toast – even if it means getting up at 7 on a Sunday.
6. I’m thankful for a dramatic sky – the only drama that I daily appreciate in my life. Or ever appreciate, really.
7. I’m thankful that apples are appearing in farmer’s markets – even though that means summer peaches are leaving me behind.
8. I’m thankful for Pumpkin Spice at Starbucks. Tastes like fall.
Hope you are enjoying the season and finding lots to be thankful for!
(Find me on instagram : @bellatheball)