This post got me thinking so I decided to take action…so this weekend is surely going wonderfully, as I am “out of the office,” so to speak – up in the mountains away from every technology I can manage (save, importantly, my camera and my car!) Been gone since Friday after work and should be back around tomorrow, but if you’ve missed me, that’s why!
Here are some favorites from this past week to keep you entertained:
1. Sunset over the volleyball courts.
2. Toes in the sand, it’s a good feeling.
3. Wishing that this was my permanent office – outside with a big dose of sunshine.
4. Lovely summery flowers on my table that have survived a whole week without being eaten (thanks, cat.)
5. Yeah, I’m one of those. At least I’m not chasing him out of trees.
6. Definitely one of my prized possessions – and this one’s a blank slate – so thrilling.
7. The only tickling I approve of: ivories!
8. Stripes and florals are one of my favorite combinations currently, and these shoes have been seeing a lot of action.
Hope you’re having a relaxing weekend away from all the hustle and bustle!
(Find me on instagram : @bellatheball)