I can’t believe Christmas is only 11 days away! It feels like December has just flown by at a crazy fast speed. I have about a million deadlines to finish in the next week, but then it’s all about vacationing for two whole weeks. Looking forward to it so much. Not so much looking forward to flying on Christmas day, but at least it should be fairly quiet at the airport? Speaking of airports, I thought I’d pull together a little list of lovelies that are perfect for the travelista. I would be pretty stoked to find any of these goods wrapped up under the tree.
1. We all know that I love me a good travel journal, and this one from Rifle Paper Co has totally stolen my heart! How cute is that camel?
2. I feel like every time I fly, I’m fighting the comfort vs. style battle but I think this cozy merino wool sweater hits both on the mark. Perfect with skinny jeans and boots for a holiday travel adventure.
3. Out of everything here, this one is definitely on the “dream” wish list – because let’s admit, a cashmere eye mask is a little bit over the top. But at the same time, those long trans-oceanic flights would be that much comfier…and then there’s that matching travel pillow.
4. Fun fact about me: I don’t actually have my ears pierced. But I will say that a cute pair of green studs are much more airport security friendly than necklaces and bracelets are. Sometimes I think about taking the plunge just because earrings are so darn cute. But then I remember there are needles involved.
5. I am a huge fan of Bobbi Brown and this mini brush set would be perfect to throw in a travel bag – plus it’s gold + shimmery which makes it holiday friendly, right?
Are you already done with your holiday shopping or are you a Christmas eve shopper? I actually finished 90% of my shopping on cyber Monday this year, which was pretty amazing. Now all I have left to do is the wrapping!