This is one of my favorite weeks in the Moments of Pretty series yet! My sister is in town for the weekend and we are having a grand time – grateful for her visit and the beautiful summer weather.
1. We played tourist last weekend while Cory’s dad and step-mom were in town at Garden of the Gods – it never really gets old.
2. Our first free sandwiches from Which Wich for our 14er ascent.
3. One of the smells of summer – fresh basil. We are now stocked on pesto til summer 2013.
4. Another smell of summer – Colorado peaches. AKA Liquid gold.
5. Some early morning quiet on the porch, a great way to start the day.
6. Some awesome summer sandals from Target, that are cat-approved.
7. Spending some quality time writing, but at this point, most of it is getting scratched out. Bummer.
8. Rocks rock.
(Find me on instagram : @bellatheball)