We finally had a few days that felt like fall this week, so husband and I are running up to the mountains to soak up as much aspen yellow as possible!
1. Some gorgeous anniversary flowers (and oreos – what can I say, the guy knows me)
2. Fall is peeking out through the trees. Hooray!
3. Getting distracted by pretty things while I’m out on a run is pretty much par for the course around here.
4. My last piece of Trader Joe’s chocolate bar. Until Thanksgiving, which seems a lifetime away.
5. Last weekend, Cory was gone camping/hiking 14ers all weekend, so he brought me home the first bits of fall. Swoon.
6. A chilly, rainy day that allowed me the use of my boots AND the ordering of a hot drink. Landmark occasions.
Happy fall – enjoy the fabulous weather. So thankful for having the mountains in perfect escape distance – off we go!
(Find me on instagram : @bellatheball)