Well, it’s not Sunday – but it’s always a good day for a little bit of appreciation. This past week was a rough one in many respects, but it’s amazing how much pretty can still be found if you keep your eyes open during those rough patches instead of clamping them shut.
1. Last Sunday we stumbled upon an Oktoberfest celebration in Breckenridge. Win of the week, I think.
2. Near Hoosier pass, taking a few detours to soak up the fabulous fall colors. This time of year is my very favorite.
3. And another shot on Rt 67 near Cripple Creek. Fall leaf drives – there will be some posts on this goodness to come for sure.
4. Sunday = family cuddle day. We have the most comfy couch. And my cat looks like an alien.
5. Took a little (8 mile) bike ride and it took me past this sherbert sky. If I was God, I’d paint the sky sherbert too.
6. All I’ve wanted to do ALL SUMMER is mini-golf. And we FINALLY made it!
7. Also – I am a little rusty at mini-golf.
8. One of my favorite spots. Love this sculpture, and running by this campus on a weekly basis.
Sigh – fall, you are a soothing companion.