1. With the weather we’ve had lately, I’m tremendously jealous of this guy’s amazing fur coat.
2. Pumpkin spice almond chai from the coziest place with some good company.
3. Sang at a conference this week where we used in-ear monitors for the first time, how exciting. And a little strange.
4. Got a happy mail package from JessLC with a pretty new necklace, and now I’ve worn it like 3 times. In one week.
5. Happy first day of corduroy season! Love these cozy pants, one of my favorite parts of cooler-weather style.
6. Went running on a trail up in Boulder that was featured in this past month’s Runner’s World. More on that to come!
7. This sky never gets old. Ever, ever.
8. Three seasons in one photo, you’re welcome. All we need is a tulip, and the mash-up would be complete. Colorado, you are confused.
Have a beautiful weekend! Stay warm!