Whew! This week has been tremendously busy and has ended up with me wrapped up on the couch with a pile of tissues and green tea. I am trying to recover as quickly as possible because this week is going to be a BIG one – my new site is launching, as well as a blog design. Not to mention some cool collaboration with Erin of artsocial and a little weekend trip to Texas with my sister.
1. Last weekend I got some quality time with some lovely acoustics and a beautiful friend.
2. Catching up on my vitamins with a snack outside at work.
3. Refusing to wear a coat in the springtime worked out well earlier this week, but today it is snowing like mad and I think I’ll have to give it up.
4. A calming drive with the setting sun & the mountains is always good for the soul.
5. Making the most boring of soups for sick bellies.
More relaxing on the slate for me today! Wishing the same for you.