Well, it’s been a crazy busy week and now I’ve got a three-day weekend to enjoy! What have I been up to? (These are the prettiest parts, mind you, not all the tedious things I’ve been occupied with.)
1. Evening after-dinner walks with some dear friends who are moving away (so sad).
2. ‘Tis the season for Pulse sand volleyball.
3. & 4. Apparently spending a lot of time on this gazebo, photographing my feet.
5. Classic Colorado Columbines.
6. No filter here, folks. This is a legitimately ridiculous sunset.
7. Color Run in Denver – can’t wait to share more photos of this…what a fun time!
8. This hair tutorial. Of course, her’s looks way cooler.
Happy Memorial Day – enjoy the fabulous weather. So thankful for the day off, and for everything it stands for!
(Find me on instagram : @bellatheball)