It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, so I thought it was high time for some thankfulness around here:
1. I’m thankful that May 1st was our last snow of the season. Seems enough time & rain has passed for me to be able to finally say that.
2. I’m thankful for time spent celebrating friends. This one turned 30 in style at Denver’s oldest restaurant, The Buckhorn Exchange.
3. I’m thankful for an abundance of bloggy dates with this pretty lady.
4. I’m thankful for mimosas on a Saturday morning at this awesome Mother’s Day event at Anthro.
5. & 6. I’m thankful for this little guy who is now rocking his yearly summer cut, and miraculously cuddled with me all. morning. Miracles do happen, people.
I feel like this time of year holds so much to be happy about, definitely looking forward to the seasons to come!
( follow me on instagram / @bellatheball )