1. Every good camping trip needs a good read – we’re headed on a long adventure in a few weeks and I’ve been saving this one to dig into while I’m sitting by the lake.
2. Ah, the bug spray. One of the camping trip’s necessary evils – but I’m pretty excited that I’ve found an alternative that’s not full of nasty chemicals.
3. My camping uniform is jeans/shorts + tee, because, let’s be honest – when you’re camping, it’s all about comfort and not so much about fashion. But of course, that doesn’t have to be boring! And if you know me, you know I can’t get enough stripes, so this one fits the bill quite nicely.
4. When you’re out in the mountains, cozy layers like this one are also an essential part of the uniform – for those s’mores cooking sessions in front of the campfire.
5. And because my hair always ends up in a ponytail or a bun, something that still feels pretty to tie it all up!